You can view prices here:
(from main page choose photobooks/then scroll down to calendars)
Currently an 8.5 x 11 is $15.99 and 12 x 12 is $19.99. Each allows for 25 pages (each month plus a title page for calendar).
You have several options:
- Create your own tops and bottoms (use the calendar tool in MMS for bottoms)
- Purchase a pre-made calendar with tops and bottoms (simply add your photos and any journalling you want on the calendar bottom). These are available as calendar templates in the store. Here are some of the ones I have done over the years. You can also search under the calendar section in the store to see all options (here)
- Purchase just the tops and create your bottoms in the program.
Here is a 2017 calendar I have available in the store, have another releasing early next week. I created a few extra pages in case people don't celebrate certain holidays. The extra pages are at the end of the template (pages 25,26,27,28). You can also choose one of these extra pages as your title page for the calendar and drag it to the front for use. Extra pages can be seen on the store site (here).
How To Open Your Photobooks & Templates in My Memories Suite
To Print From Program:
- Finish your calendar and save your project. Make sure you add a title page to your calendar. If you do not have one your calendar will be out of order.You must have 25 pages.
- Choose Share/Calendar from the menu in My Memories Suite Software.
- Choose the Preview button to view your calendar to make sure it looks the way you want it to look and the pages are in the correct order.
- Once you are happy choose upload.
- Allow product to upload. Once loaded you will be able to preview, order and share your project.
Hope this helps. If you have any questions please email me at albumstoremember @gmail.com